KabiCare Patient Support Program forOncology Portfolio
Supporting your patients during cancer treatment:
- We understand how complicated, costly, and overwhelming cancer treatment can be for your patients. Each patient’s treatment plan is carefully constructed and managed by you and your teams.
At Fresenius Kabi, we leverage our 100-year long history to develop a portfolio of over 30 Oncology medications used in cancer treatment, the majority of which are filled and finished in the United States. The quality and safety of our products is the basis of our business.
- If you are currently prescribing oncology medications to your patient, click here to see a full list and get more information about Fresenius Kabi’s Oncology products.
- Not all product families are included within the KabiCare Patient Support Program. Please see website for applicable product families.
Financial support options for Fresenius Kabi products:
- KabiConnect, part of the KabiCare Program, provides an option for eligible patients to receive financial support for these medications.
- If your patient has commercial or private insurance, they may be eligible* for the copay support program to lower out-of-pocket costs to as little as $0/month for treatment with an annual maximum.
- To check eligibility and enroll patients please visit the site below. Click here to complete the enrollment process.
* Eligibility criteria apply. Patients are not eligible for commercial copay assistance if the prescription is eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any state or federal healthcare program.
If treatment has already been given and copay benefits for prescribed Fresenius Kabi products were not explored prior to administration, your patient may still potentially qualify for copay reimbursement.
- Step 1: Click here to see if your patient qualifies and complete their enrollment.
- Step 2: Have your patient apply for reimbursement by accessing patientrebateonline.com. If your patient qualifies, they may be able to receive financial support that is often critically needed during treatment.
Oncology Portfolio Resources
We have created a list of some resources to useful websites that may help support your patients during their treatment journey: