KabiCare: Patient Support Program by Fresenius Kabi
Fresenius Kabi, a global healthcare company, developed KabiCare Patient Support Program to help simplify your patient’s journey through prescription access, fulfillment and adherence. Whether your patients need financial assistance, help understanding insurance benefits, or prescription access and delivery, we provide information and support to keep your patient’s treatment on course.
KabiCare: A Resource for Managing Your Patient’s Treatment
Fresenius Kabi, a global healthcare company, developed KabiCare Patient Support Program to help simplify your patient’s journey.
Whether your patients need financial assistance, help with insurance benefits, or prescription access and delivery, we provide guidance to keep your patient’s treatment on course.
Let’s take a quick look at how KabiCare can help you and your patients:
Helping Patients Get the Medication They Need
KabiCare is powered by CoverMyMeds®.
Log in to your CoverMyMeds account today – or create one at no charge – to enroll patients, initiate support services and have end-to-end visibility to the patient access journey.
Log in through CoverMyMeds
Using your CoverMyMeds account or by creating a new account at no charge, search for the prescribed therapy to begin patient access services.
Enroll patients and Initiate Support Services
Access and complete the KabiCare enrollment form electronically to begin full patient support services, or choose to initiate other patient support services without full enrollment.
Patient Journey Visibility
Through the connected Cases Dashboard you have visibility into your patients cases to know where they are at each step of the access journey – from enrollment to adherence.
How We Support Patients
We make it easy to enroll. You’ll learn more about KabiCare Case Managers who are available to answer provider and patient questions and help understand the insurance approval process.
We provide support, to help patients make sense of his/her available benefits, the disease state, and the medication, as prescribed by the healthcare provider.
- Talk to your doctor: Your doctor can enroll you in the KabiCare Patient Support Program online or by fax.
- Pharmacy assistance: Case Managers coordinate with your insurance provider to get your prescription to the correct specialty pharmacy for a timely dispense.
Case Management Support
- Committed to helping you: Your Case Manager can help coordinate delivery to your home and can provide information related to your insurance coverage.
- The choice is yours: Opt-in for training or clinical support and note any communication preferences you would like the KabiCare Case Managers to be aware of.
- Answering your questions: You will receive a phone call from a Case Manager to review your benefits and discuss other patient support programs you may be eligible to receive.
- Dedicated to you and your family: KabiCare nurses are available to help you make sense of your disease, treatment and medication as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Nurse support provided by KabiCare is not meant to replace discussions with a healthcare provider regarding a patient’s care and treatment.
- Providing access to therapy: We make sure that you have access to our products, regardless of your insurance situation.
- KabiCare Case Managers can assist in enrolling you into additional assistance programs if you meet the financial and program rules eligibility criteria.
Medicine Shipped to Your Door
- Making it easy: If you meet certain eligibility requirements, your Case Manager will coordinate with the specialty pharmacy to secure dispensing of the medication directly to your home.
- Fresenius Kabi contracts with a variety of Specialty Pharmacy partners to provide access to specialty pharmaceuticals. Please call 1-833-KABICARE (1-833-522-4227) for prescription processing and delivery to your home.
About Fresenius Kabi
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion, clinical nutrition, and specialty pharmaceuticals. Our products and programs are designed to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
For more than a century, we’ve delivered innovative therapies that are safe, efficient, and affordable. Recognized for our proven track record of quality, reliability, and consistency, we produce our medications in 90 state-of-the-art plants around the world. From essential injectable medicines to advanced systems used to maintain and protect the nation’s blood supply, our products are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. We’re committed to making sure that patients have accurate and transparent information as new medication options come to market.
To learn more about Fresenius Kabi, please visit
www.fresenius-kabi.com/us or call 1.833.KABICARE
*Subject to eligibility requirements and program terms and conditions. This offer is invalid for patients whose prescription claims are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any governmental program.